Monday, December 7, 2009

Truth IS Stranger Than Fiction

When I started writing this blog I thought that I would start off with a few things as they happened to me for inspiration. Then I would drift off into some of the REALLY odd things that have occurred in my life. So far - this is my life as it unfolds. I had a dear friend of mine tell me that my life was stranger than fiction....that it is. It is not for everyone....but I love it and would not have my life any other way. It is crazy, insane, unpredictable, and all mine. I AM that person people tell the most intimate things to for no reason. I AM that person that draws the wierdo's to them. I AM that person that can take it and enjoy it for that crazy moment in time that it is. I think my experiences are hilarious.....and I hope you all do too. My goal in life is to laugh...not just laugh....but laugh from my inside out. For the laugh to start as rumble and a giggle....and let it shake me....then build into a roar...and let it out with the loudest "HA!".....that is the type of joy I think is important. Yours may differ in intensity and build to something else....but you know what I mean.....it always starts with a rumble...and builds to that piece of joy...of happiness. I hope that everyone enjoys my blog, I really like sharing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment