Thursday, December 3, 2009

The Dick Picture Mystery Has Been Solved!!

Allow me to set the stage for this one....I was hanging (no pun intended) out with this guy we will call Ted. Ted had an eclectic group of friends. Ranging from professional business people to a guy who appears to be homeless and sits on the couch at every party. In the mix of this group of people were the hard core bachelors who partied like they were twenty, but closer to forty. They are the types that still sleep on floor at each other's houses without a blanket or pillow. They just curl up and sleep/pass out - whatever.

Let me just say that this group was super fun to see a concert with. It had been years since I had seen a live performance before meeting them. They really opened my eyes to how much fun that seeing a band can be. And I thank them all for that.

It has been over a year since I have hung out with Ted and his friends. One of his friends - who we will call Johnny Q. - we always got a long very well. After Ted and I stopped spending time together. I did what you do....delete all the numbers of his friends you use to hang out with and move on. Apparently Johnny Q. did not delete my number. He also thought after getting hammered one early evening (5 pm is when the text came in) that taking a snap shot of his penis and sending it to me was appropriate too. All this time I thought it was the ONE guy I gave my phone number to in a bar. But nooooo, it was good old Johnny Q. He contacted me on instant messenger to fess up to his picture texting. Now knowing it was Johnny Q. I laughed. I laughed a lot. He said "I thought girls would like a picture of a cock." Yep folks, that is what he said. I was pretty shocked - and it is not an easy thing to do to me. Awkwardly I said "Well, at least I know who sent me the dick picture." Where he responds with a "So, you wanna hang out sometime?" I cannot make this stuff up. It just happens to me - ALL THE TIME!! I of course responded "No thanks!" and promptly deleted him as a friend on facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment