Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Sleeping Single In A Double Bed........

As I woke this morning sprawled out on my king size bed....I was reminded of the Barbara Mandrell song..."Sleeping Single In A Double Bed." You might remember this gem . I unlike Barbara do not mind sleeping single in my king size bed. Really I was thinking - how on earth could I ever sleep with another person in this bed. I tend to sleep at a diagonal and mainly in the middle. I noticed that I sleep in the middle so I can move from side to side through out the night. I love that. I love being able to utilize the entire bed for my sleeping comfort. Unlike Barbara - I am not upset about my singularity. It does concern me at 5' 5" that I can take up an entire king size bed....but such is the life of my singledom.

No comments:

Post a Comment