Thursday, January 21, 2010

Learn Some Communication Skills and Proof Read

It is amazing to me what guys will send to me on these online dating websites. In my profile I state that I am looking for someone professional. I even checked the check box for what type of education I would like my date to have. Most guys totally never read that or think for some reason they have a chance in hell with me.

A guy just sent me an email saying he would like to talk to me. Even though his email is not enticing what so ever....I usually will look at the profile, if nothing else to get a good laugh. And boy I tell you this one did not disappoint. He wrote and I quote:


"I ENJOY THE OUT DOORS SUCH AS HICKING , FISHING , CAMPING , IM A SINGLE FULL TIME DAD TO A 6 YR OLD BOY ."


I am not 100% sure I know what hicking is but I think it might be bad for my health. I really do not need to point out what else is wrong with this sentence. To top it all off - his email subject line was "LOOKING 4 HOPE". I HOPE you find someone dude, it just is not me.

No comments:

Post a Comment