Monday, January 25, 2010

God Hates My Teeth

It is the only explanation there is out there. I was just picking things up around my apartment when my ankle gave out.....I then contort my face in such a way that one of the brand new veneers I had put in last month......shattered into a million pieces. It also caused the one next to it to pop off. Of course all this damaged the third and final veneer. This was Thursday night - have I mentioned that my dentist is closed on Friday? Luckily for me they made an exception and were able to get some temps put on.

Not thinking anything worse could happen, I go to dinner with friends. After dinner we hang a local bar. I am starting to have a really good time. We decided to head over to a friend's house and hang out there. We get there and they have this precious medium sized dog. Very affectionate and playful. While playing with the dog the dog snaps her head back....right into my nose. Crunch. Yep folks - broken nose. I had had enough to drink so I pushed it back into place. Needless to say, I can actually breath better than before the nose break.....so for me this little accident actually worked out in my favor.

Just do not understand why God hate's my teeth......wish the two of them could just get a long.

2 comments:

  1. What the HELL girl!!! Seriously. Bad. Luck. I need to make you a tea cozy for your poor noggin. :)

    ReplyDelete