Monday, February 15, 2010

Moved Out Of My Single Girl Apartment

To save gas and money I have moved out of my single girl apartment and moved into one of my bestie's house. I shall refer to her as Ali. Ali and I spend most of our time together. Either crashing at my apartment or her house. So we decided to move in together to save some cash. Also to keep us focused on fixing up her house so we can sell it.

In this economy we really need to save as much as we can. Got to save money for the super important things like clothes, vacations, and going out. We figure we will save money by only keeping up one residence instead of two. But mostly we are thinking our going out costs are going to go down. I mean - we are in the same location - all we need is some Jager and beer and we are set!

In this move comes Ali's small dog. And with me comes two cats and a small dog. By the way - one of the cat's is slightly unstable. I refer to him as emotionally retarded...which by saying him and emotionally retarded in the same sentence is redundant. But I digress. So far it has been interesting watch them all get use to each other. I am sure I will have tons of stories (I can hear the collective yawn now). Rest assure - I will make sure to only talk about the entertaining stories and keep the mundane details to myself.

Of course the day I move out is the day that the entire United States got hit with snow. Every state got snow - including Hawaii!!! I am not sure why this should shock or upset me.....for I am the most clumsy and unlucky human being on this planet. Everyone will be super happy to know, I touched no boxes. I hired movers. I have all my teeth and no broken bones. So it was an super successful move.

Look forward to more Claire and Ali stories.....they are always fun and a tad bit epic. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment