Monday, February 8, 2010

If You Are Not Hitting On Me - Not Giving You My Phone Number Should Not Be A Big Deal

As I have stated before in my blog - I am not really looking for anyone at this point. I have been very disappointed with the quality and selection of men available currently. Since I am not interested in being picked up - this is causing an interesting opposite reaction. Men are hitting on me like crazy. Last night I am talking to a gentleman at a bar. He eventually asked for my number. I told him I do not give my number out and he suggested I take his number. I politely told him that I would not be calling him so there really is no point. Cut and dry. He then gets defensive to say that he is not trying to hit on me. I said "Then you should have no issue with not exchanging numbers". Apparently, he did. Some how he got more upset.

All I have to say to this is how can you be so invested in a conversation with me after thirty minutes? I mean come on! Really?? You are getting pissed off at me?

Oddly though on Friday a totally different guy said he was hitting on my friend to make me jealous so he could really hit on me. Not sure on how many levels this is fucked up. But it is extensive. I politely told him "I am not interested in being hit on and to save it for someone who could appreciate it." Again, cut and dry. Flat out honest. To this he says "You are not that good looking". Yep - that is what he said which I promptly responded "Then you have no problem walking away then." He still goes on to talk about how he is a Doctor. I then told him "I am pretty sure this whole 'I'm a Doctor' works on lots of girls. Just not me. It is not going to happen so please leave me alone."

Yes people this really happened. I could not make this stuff up because the truth is beyond entertaining enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment